Alya Qistina

Sunday, November 15, 2015

crazy month

Been busyyyyy! Really busy.

November is so gonna be one boring month, guys. Just because mid term exams are starting now, so everybody seems to have no more time to do nonsense things anymore. Books are best friends now!

Including me.

And final exams are going to start at the end of December. November will be full with mid term exams and December is so gonna be contented by practical exams. That means we are going to be fully accompanied by books/notes/etc until January! Just how stressful is that?

I, have always been ambitiously planning my daily routine which I think would be productive enough for me. Like, "tonight I'm going to finish this one chapter of Gene Recombination then I'm going to blog about my last birthday celebration. And of course, I'm going to sleep early tonight so I can wake up early and have a proper breakfast tomorrow morning to start my another productive day".

LIES! TOTAL LIES!

Instead, I helped my housemate to bake a cheesecake, then I lured my housemates to join me watching horror movie, then the only thing I knew was I slept throughout the night, only woke up to go to school again with just a quick Milo gulp to kick-start my day and class ends usually at 3 pm. Plus, some events/projects/extra works/school assignments that I need to complete - that has withdraw-ed my energy!

But, what exactly did I do in my daily routines for me to get that tired?

Hahaha!

Well, usually a night before any exams, there's always this an owl sitting at the corner of her room, studying so hard and regretting the free times she ever got before. And that's me.

Okay, be serious now. Clinical year is no joke!

Now, where's my lecture notes?

Wait, Running Man is on air already?


No comments:

Post a Comment