Alya Qistina

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spring yaww

So it's a spring season in some other countries too, since my friends who study abroad got to upload their pictures behind the tulips everyday and got me so jealous - cause there's no tulips here I want to capture a picture with!

I was so eager to see how spring here looked like and we went to a park last week. 

Egypt's first impression of spring wasn't that bad. It was rare since there's no way in the whole world you will find a flower wholly covered by dust! Hahaha. Well, it's true.

Since the park is in Cairo, so I invited Aiman (Ameerul's brother) to come and joined us. Aiman, who knows so much about Kakqis and how she loves camera, like she cannot go anywhere without a camera and how obsessed Kakqis is towards camera, so Aiman brought his DSLR.

The moment when Aiman took out his camera, I said, "Wow you bring your camera?"

Aiman replied, "Eleh, buat tanya pulakk!"

Hahaha.

Am I that annoying that people will get that impression on me? Hehe.

Few pictures.. 




Okay, it went like this, when few pharmacy students who study about plants, flowers, trees and how they grow, how important they are in producing drugs, how poisonous they are, how they can be cultivated and collected, we were sort of excited seeing these plants that we knew!

So we went like "Ohh this is Karkadeh!" or "Wowww, Cammomile, look at its ray floret and disc floret". Sigh, it was more like a Pharmacognosy class trip. Haha.









It was fun. I love it how we were altogether enjoying the good scenery of the park, the calmness that made me forgot about all the continuous exams, and beautiful-hearted friends with me, and the camera that was following me! Haha. No, kidding.

But I like it when my friends were so comfortable with Aiman, and how they can get along so well. We laughed a lot.

And went back to Zagazig with few stressed acnes, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment