Alya Qistina

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Worst handwriting

For me, 1 hour for Organic Chemistry practical exam was not enough. Well, if they have given me 3 hours though, it will still never be enough, cause it's Qissy. Haha. So yeahh, actually most of my friends did it in less than 30 minutes. But I don't know what's with me, it was chaos. Like I was in the middle of war or something. 

I don't know how to relax in exams. The moment when I get the exam papers, I suddenly become kelam kabut and I'm rushing to finish it. I can't wait to finish it! I don't know whyyyyyy... 

Just look at my handwriting in Organic Chemistry practical exam few days ago....


Messy! I just hope that my lecturer will understand me. 


And this is my usual handwriting. 

Sigh. I just don't know why. But thank God alhamdulillah, Allah listened to me. I've got full marks for this. Hahaha!


1 comment: