Alya Qistina

Friday, October 21, 2016

When in Bali

Still owe a wedding blog post.

But never mind. Still in the honeymoon story.

One of the highlights of our trip to Bali was a-day trip to Uluwatu and Tanah Lot. Cause we stayed in Kuta and hired a tourist guide to there.

Well, I heard they were beautiful. And they really were! Yes of course the nature lover (who else?) loved it so much, he said, "Alright, give me some me time to just enjoy this view". Duhh, "You can just Youtube this, no need to be so focus". I was right, right? Hahaha.






Okay, so Tanah Lot first. Yes, so nice. Calm. No wonder people would come here to pray and meditate. But I simply can't do that - cause there were a lot of tourist. Hahaha. It was really nice, I lost my words to describe this. Our tourist guide was a kind man, he knew what we needed. What I wanted. He kept telling the whole stories about Bali to us (sometimes I snored away, Ameerul listened to him with a full concentration) but it was interesting.

We stopped by Pandawa Beach and Nusa Dua to pray. And to eat ayam betutuk (not again, thanks) at the famous restaurant there. And what's interesting for me was that mosque in Nusa Dua which was located next to 4 other places of worship (Catholics church, Protestants church, Hindu temple and Buddhist temple).

Anddd to see how the locals processed the Luwak coffee. Nay Nescafe, you shouldn't feel threatened. I'm still gonna choose you over the bitter Luwak coffee. Hahaha. But everyone should see Ameerul's face when he tried ginger coffee cause they also served another 12 cups of variety of coffee. Funnayyy. Not a big problem for me - hot ginger drink is my monthly drink routine.




Oh yes, Uluwatu finally! Much less like Tanah Lot. Cause it's a temple. But the scenery there was totally breathtaking. Couldn't stop taking Boomerang shots and amazed by the beauty of the waves. Awhh. Major love!

And then we moved to see a romantic sunset in New Kuta.


Uluwatu Temple and the head of...some boy.

Hahahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment