Alya Qistina

Saturday, February 4, 2017

winter break 2017

So, when I haven't done any winter break post since years ago (seriously, I've had the plans to blog about all of my winter break trips - which were awesome), I've just decided to blog about my current winter break. I am just so unorganized, sometimes haha.

Funny when I just posted about my so-called last departure to Egypt, now I go back to Malaysia again! I knowwwww, it's a very short break, but I insist making it longer by my own. Cause I'm the super senior there now that I only have one semester to go. *blows nails* hahahah.

I missed winter break in Egypt where I usually traveled around Egypt, playing tourist there with my not-so-fluent Arabic and the very cold weather there. My friends are having so much fun now discovering South Egypt part with the annoying hashtags ever haha. Guys, I wanted to join them! So bad!

But half of me wanted to come back to my husband's warm arms. Literally warm, since it's a year-long summer here hahaha. Plus, I have so much foods in my wishlist to eat. McDonald's prosperity burger is one of them cause I haven't eat it for 4 years now.

And there's so many things more to do this time too. My brother just got his first baby - my first niece. Which is of course, one of my exciting things ever happened in my life. Promise to blog about her.

Really, this time I'm so serious. Hahaha.

Ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment