Alya Qistina

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nuraficha Hamid


Nuraficha Hamid.

Robert Brault said, I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. Your birthday was penciled in as soon as I got this calendar!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY PIE!
She's the funniest among all of us, the one who creates silly jokes almost all of time. I even laugh just seeing her face. She's damn naturally funny, I swear.
The one who brings a bright shine in her family where she can be too close to her Ibu and cracks stupid jokes with the whole family. She's the nice talkative friend to be with.
Anddd meet her boyfriend, Haziq. She claimed that Haziq is her most patience and sweetest boyfriend. If you ever watched Adamaya, and Haziq's attitude is a lot like Adam, based on what Ficha has said. Auww, that's too sweet Ficha. Haziq, please step your feet on the ground back!
She tagged me in one of her photos on Facebook. I was ROTFLMAO seeing that picture as they try to imitate Ameerul's face during capturing picture.


I know our friendship will last a lifetime. No matter how harsh your jokes are, how sarcasm my words sometimes, I'll always remember you as my bestfriend with a sweet brave heart.
I LOVE YOU, LADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment