Alya Qistina

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Pink Day

Yuhuu, the time has ultimately came! Finally I'd been through a day of my final year project's presentation at UiTM Puncak Alam. Pheww.


I was freaking nervous, I swear. I woke up late at 7 am while the students should be gathered at 8 am. Girls won't never get enough with one hour of dressing up time.


Pink. This baju kurung was made 2 months before the presentation's date.


Nervous-unprepared girl was busy studying her report and slides while keeping her butterflies in her stomach grew.


The trio, the most awesome team I've ever worked with. Seriously guys, princess won't lie. :p

I made it, man! The panels were in love with our presesntation (as far as I know) haha and I know that I can keep my smile for the whole day then.


The whole year efforts are really paid off. I am so thankful to Allah, He knows what's the best for me. Alhamdullillah.

2 comments:

  1. congrate yang. presentation in malay or english? im curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny, thank you sweetheart. Presentation in English la dear.

    ReplyDelete