Alya Qistina

Monday, July 18, 2011

Fire! Fire!

Oh my, what have you gotten yourself into Qistina? With those red things above that you clearly can't afford to carry them.

But well, Tawakkal Hospital actually has something to do with these. They had organized a so called campaign that needs to be attended by almost all staffs, I mean by turns. So my turn was last Saturday. See, they'd really wanna hire such quality, well-discipline staffs. Haha.


So they started with some talks. Huarggghh! I was half conscious. Sleepy all the way, tell me, who can stand lending the ears for such too long of time? They'd still nice after all by providing some refreshments.

My new colleagues, from left, Kak Aisyah, me and Kak JJ.

And followed by some demonstrations.

Oh my God, what this small girl was doing? She was barely able to lift that up. Poor her.
And realized that girl actually was me. Boooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment