Alya Qistina

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Broga Hill



So, I've told in the previous entry that we, I mean my friends and I were planning to go hiking at Broga Hill.

Ameerul wanted us to go early so we managed to see the sunrise. Oh myyy, so sweet of you boyfriend. And what's not so sweet was, I had to wake up early. I mean it, like we were departed from house at 4 am.

But he's cool, he still managed to smile even he was having such long day and just having 2 to 3 hours of sleeping throughout the day. Good boy!

The 4 of us. From left, Syafiq the talkative-cool one, Qissy the small one, Ameerul the messy-caring-sweet-boyfriend and Ermin, a new friendly buddy of mine.


Taking picture while enjoying such beautiful sunrise coming up from the skyline. So beautiful.

The bodyguards.


They're mean, they're making fun of my height. This was my first time meeting up with Ermin (the man with a cap). We knew each other via Ameerul. So we're like making friends through Facebook and I realized how funny and cool he was in person outside. Hi buddy!

Oh, next. Skip this. Hehe.

Boy will always be boy, whenever, wherever you are.

See, this guy was making such annoying face when he had to carry my bag. Haha. You cute man.

I wanna go there again, it was such a peaceful place to go to and I wish I was having a home up there so whenever I feel so tired after coming back from work, at least I have such peaceful, breezy place to rest myself of. Nice, isn't it?

3 comments: