Alya Qistina

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dear Newlyweds,

Dear Newlyweds, 

I'm writing this to you with the tears of jealousy. No. Kidding. *shed tears still haha. You know what, we had these crazy plans 5 years ago, where I wanted to be on your wedding day, being one of your bridesmaids, staying up all night long spending your very last night as a single lady together, just talking talking and talking to each other while doing henna, arguing with the wedding planner about the pelamin decoration and making air sirap to the guests. 

And you were doing that without me. 5 years' plan was such a waste. 

My best friend got married to her 5 years' boyfriend. *standing on the chair, clap hands*

And why did you just need to get married when I was in Egypt btw? 

I tried to reach you early on the morning before the wedding started, but I understand that since you're married now, cellphone is no longer your main priority, yes still, but after you husband's cup of tea. And I called Shushy just to reach you but no answers. So, let's just blame Shushy for this.

Anyways, long way to go. A starting to a new life, marriage life, challenging life, work-husband-cook-laundry life. I don't know how you are going to do these, but I know you can. Just, you know, try to not mumbling too often. Haha.



Selamat pengantin baru. Allah's with you, Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment