Alya Qistina

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Distracted

I'd put my blog on private twice this week; which never happened before. Which I classified my actions as trauma.

God, I'm sorry if this post comes out as a perasan entry or something hahaha, but it's actually giving me goosebumps, really.

When I posted about fake accounts, few friends of mine came giving me motivational words saying that's not my fault. But why I kept thinking that everything is happening because of me? Because of my pictures, because of my words and so on.

Wait, I thought it had been settled.

Then few days ago, I'd been receiving a lot of 'friend requests' on FB and Twitter from male Egyptians. Hahaha, sound funny yet scary. Ameerul noticed this, he asked me, "Do you have something you wanna share with me?". Well, I said "No", apparently no secrets or anything.

Okay, here's the climax. One Egyptian had been using my picture (the one that I wore their football team jersey - which I actually intended to show it to Ameerul, if he's interested), so this man posted it up to his FB claiming that I was one of their football team fans and got hundreds of 'likes' and 'share'.

OH MY GOD!

I knew he must felt very happy to see some outsider wearing their proud "Harimau Malaya" jersey. Though I'm not into football (or some other sorts of sports hahaha), but still yepp I respected his interest and their loves toward the team.

Of course, that FB update didn't insult me or anything. If you were in my shoes, what were you really gonna do?

I pm-ed the admin asking him nicely to delete the post, saying I'm not comfortable and bla bla bla hoping he would delete it ASAP. Oh thank God, he gave me such nice cooperation.

Everything has been settled now.

I ponder for a while and think, "Why? Why me? How?"

I agree with myself that, when we want to change to be a better person, there's always a test from Allah to see how much we put our faith on Him. I believe He knows me better than I think I know myself; how I intend to change or what I really think or something. And this is a sign of love from Him. And Alhamdulilah.

p/s: Emotion - confused. One minute I could laugh over these incidents, the next minute I suddenly get scared and become quite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment