Alya Qistina

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Emerald green


Lovely! I'm so in love with emerald green lately. The colour of elegance and brave, yet it still look soft and wild at the same time.

I don't really own that much of emerald green collection in my wardrobe. I don't know what happened, I've got attached to this colour so much these days. And I suddenly have an urge to start collecting emerald green clothes. Zzz so much influences!

But it's so beautiful, masyaallah. I mean, emerald green with lace is just enough to show how classy it is. It's never too striking for a formal event. Also, it's a symbol of confidence and brave. Whoever who wears emerald green pumps is just sexy! Haha.

Green is generally a symbol for a fresh things. And emerald green is included.

I just love it.











No comments:

Post a Comment