Alya Qistina

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Energy, please?

My crazy days has started!

I have 3 tests on this week and another 4 upcoming test this month. Wait, next month will be disaster, I bet you.

I stayed up late again last night, working hard for my Phytochemistry mid term paper today. Slept at 5 am and woke up at 7.30 am. The paper was okay, alhamdulillah. But I really felt exhausted I don't know where all my energies have gone.

Right after the test, I went back home, did some house chores and I was planning to study (since I still have a Biochemistry test tomorrow), but I lied for a while thinking what to cook for lunch. (I had sotong goreng tepung omgggg so yummy).

I felt asleep! I didn't know how on earth my eyes would ever shut first before my brain. Omgg this feels like an elderly, falling asleep with the specs on!

Ain, my housemate came to my room, telling me she would cook for today, thank God! I was half conscious but I remember I was a lil bit confused, so my head asked myself some questions;

"Ain will cook? Does she knows how to cook prunasin-containing meal?"

Hahahahah!

"Never mind, lets have some more sleep"

Omg!

What happened to my brain? I was so tired, maybe. So everything was tangled inside my brain. They're mixing with each other. Sotong suddenly must contain prunase enzyme (which what I learnt in Biochemistry).

Too worried about Biochemistry test tomorrow, but too tired to get up. So, I studied in sleep.

Hahaha.

Guess my body also need some rest. Sigh..

Now, where's my cup of Nescafe at?

(Me every morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment