Alya Qistina

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Welcoming gift

My wardrobe has collapsed. Literally. After few days I arrived at my rental house in Egypt.

Dangggg! Too heavy to support all of my hanging clothes. Which left me speechless and just gave it a blank stare.

*long sighs*

So I tweeted about it first. Hahaha.

And now,

Where should I hang all of my clothes now? I was in a deep thinking and started to fold them one by one.

My options were:

1. Fold all of them and put them nicely according to their colours in my wardrobe which I put some leftover woods horizontally on it.

2. I still want to hang them. But how?

So I opened the window frames wide and put a long rod (from a mop) on them and hung all of my clothes there.

*feels brilliant enough*

Sigh. Just let them be.

I lied down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

And imagined that it would be really good if I have this:


But I can only afford this:

Bhahaha! Excuse me, who am I here in Egypt? Oh sorry I forgot I'm only a student. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment