Alya Qistina

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Long hiatus

Wow, long break. Anyone misses me? I've just arrived in Egypt btw and my long disappearance in Malaysia for my long summer break, well, as usual, never be disappointed. Just few catching up meetings with my family, relatives, friends and boyfriend (s) - hahaha, you wish.

Celebrating Eid ul-Fitri and Eid al-Adha in my country, nothing beats the happiness from this. Extending my own holiday (cause it's Egypt ftw - you are free to create your own rules and protesting is their thing haha), it's just worth it.


Mom and I doing terawikh at home

Family members on mom's side 


And you know, what I love the most about being at home is food. All sort of foods. I'm not a big eater but my love for food is endless and eternity. Especially, seafood. My mom cooked me all sort of prawn dishes everyday which is equal to a heaven.

So I'm back here in Egypt for semester 5 of my course, I'm ready to rocking my normal routine (i.e: sleep, korean dramas, cooking, study, sleep again and counting days to go back to Malaysia), but this feels really long.

Semester 4 results? Hahaha don't ask. It was the worst results ever in my whole life. Just because of this one subject called 'General Microbiology & Immunology' which took itself 4 credit hours had ruined all my grades, and so did my CGPA. Just like a black sheep I tell you this subject. And the consequence continues this semester. So I happily registered for 'Clinical Microbiology' this time.

Okay few more updates.

Mom has been addicted to korean dramas now.

My younger brother is going to graduate real soon.

Dolls - as always. Nynaa is pregnant. Bunny is getting married next 2 or 3 months. Fifiey is doing Masters now. Shushy has to go through few semesters more to graduate.




Adik Hafizah - my youngest cousin. Haihh, getting pretty and clever this girl.

Adam and Mia (my nephew and niece) - keeps growing up and fighting against each other more often. I love it when they hadn't seen me for a long time, and when I showed up, they're just smiling and hug me shyly. They're really growing up.

Ameerul Ashraf - becoming more like Adam and Mia. Fighting and arguing with me whenever he got the chances. Hehehe.

And the best part of my holiday, was having a small reunion with my ex diploma coursemates. Ahhhh I really love this meeting. It was really really really good.

Definitely will update about them specifically later.

Such a nice summer break for me. I just can't wait to see what's waiting for me next summer break.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment