Alya Qistina

Friday, June 24, 2011

I love your angry face.

I often cry myself to sleep and wake up with huge bumps over the eyes in the morning and feel so empty. Orix is badly injured. His hand's almost break with the hanging threads while the cotton wool inside seem leaking out from it. Hehe, no, I'm not crying, don't be fooled.


This is old Orix. When he was still fine and new. I'll grab him every night and caress him like he might strokes like that.

And now that I got a new addiction; Angry Birds and Orix should really feels threaten.


See, doing researches towards Angry Birds, oh, I'm so addicted like that. And I kept mentioning Angry Birds like a lot in my every conversation and my boyfriend seemed to get very tired to hear it anymore.

Then he asked, "Do you want Angry Birds' teddy bear?"

I was like, "Nak!!". Like a hopeless child wanting sweet chocolate from her parents, duh. I was so not immature! Haha.

So he sent me this:


Hehe, seee. His angry face was so cute. :)

And I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment