Alya Qistina

Friday, February 21, 2014

Sem 3 results

*goosebumps*

So it was out. One thing that came across my mind was "Oh god, let it be good. Or else how am I going to tell dad?"

It's not that my dad's an university dean/vice canselor or something that he would expell me out from continue studying, no. Hahah.

Well, I'm afraid of him. Especially when it comes to education.

I was on vacation when the result was out. And it spreaded so fast through our Whatsapp group, like a viral. My heart was thumping so fast when I was waiting for the picture to be downloaded completely, felt like I was about to lose my grip on my cellphone.

*in Arabic*
NIK NURQISTINA BINTI NIK NORDIN 
Semester 3
GPA: 3.42
CGPA: 3.35

Phewww! Good enough, maybe, to calm my dad down.

Of course, it wasn't even quite near to Mumtaz (3.7 to 4.00), but let's just scale it up according to Malaysia's system, shall we? Hehehe. (Malaysia's system - Dean Award: 3.50 to 4.00)

Wait.. it wasn't that easy too. Because the the marks were really really expensive. I've got one C in my last exam though my mark was 69. It was such a spoiler, my pointer suddenly dropped that high. And we can only getting a solid A with 90 marks and above. If you're getting 59 marks and below, you're failed!

*biting lips*

Dad was being happy. And I wasn't that satisfied actually, but I wasn't study that hard, I mean not hard enough, so maybe I deserved such result. Allah is fair.

And Alhamdulillah..

So, last night, I came with a new resolution. "Let's study earlier next time, okay?"

Then I fell asleep and my resolution hasn't yet to be decided.

**Ameerul and Shushy just got their results too. Alhamdulillah and congratulations to them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment