Alya Qistina

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eid 2011

My lilttle sister and I in one of candid pictures.

Alhamdulillah, 30 days of Ramadhan flew leaving me as a strong servant to Allah. And today's first Syawal, the day that we celebrate the victory of us Moslems as we managed to survive a month of Ramadhan, the month that encourages us to against and control our lust. Alhamdulillah. Mine was being all well.

Praise to Allah.

Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri. Maaf zahir & batin guys. Have a blast one.

Went all green. This wasn't my plan at all. But what do you expect with so much little time? Wear all that you have! Haha.

This is Nik Damia. My cousin's baby girl. She's the princess of the day and her eyes were really big. I was feeding her with some biscuit while whispered something to that food praying that my daughter will pop out to be this cute. Hehe. *touching the womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment