Alya Qistina

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mr Moustache

Ameerul is back to his hometown for semester break. Yesssss!

So I expect for more time spending with me cause he had such terrible times during the whole exam weeks back then. He slept late at night, sometimes didn't sleep at all. Never take his meals on time. No more late night phone calls. Haha.

So okay, I really hope this semester break will give him much time to rest. 

And now we have a time to Skype! 


Tell you what, he has grown himself a moustache. Haha. I told him, go shave it. It's so not him. He said, "I'll wait for you to come back, then only I'll shave it".

Hahaha. Seriously? You wanna grow yourself a jungle then?

And I said, "Okay then, please cut your hair".

He replied, "No, until you come back".

Hahaha okay. Up to youuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment