Alya Qistina

Saturday, October 6, 2012

30th

Well, I don't blog for so long, frankly, anyone misses me? Haha. I'm still alive btw, and still with UTI, so don't worry, nothing has changed.

It's just that, I'm in Egypt now, wohooo thank God, I'm safe, no crash aeroplane, I didn't experienced any jet lag, mabuk or whatever. But I miss Malaysia so much. I mean, where can I find sambal udang here?

And I've got a lot of things to update. But let me leave you with this video first. Funny, awkward story behind this vid, I actually posted it to Ameerul's FB (cause this one's for him) and I got a "like" from my dad. Fine. And I'm not sure what's "like" meant to him. Get married early, maybe? Well, maybe not.




Happy 30th month anniversary. Seriously, international call costs a lot. I had to pay about 20LE (RM10) for 2 minutes of phone call to Malaysia. But they said, "Cinta Itu Buta", nahh I'm blinded by love, okay. Haha. So I called him, with a very quick wish and the call ended.

He texted me then, "This is our 30th month anniversary but I still love you like the old times bla bla bla", you got me cried a river man. Don't do it again, it might annoy my housemates. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment