Alya Qistina

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello busy life

It's been so so so long that I hadn't update anything. Yeaaa you know new semester has just started and I have 2 to 3 test in a week. I swear I'm going to faint at anytime.

Pheww.

And I have this intention like, "I want to go blogging tonight" or "Okay, after cooking, maybe I can update my blog before going to a tuition class", but I ended up snoring on my bed.

Now I think that 24 hours in a day is not enough. 1 hour feels like 1 minute, and you can tell me how I feel about 1 minute passes. Veryyyy quick. Sigh. Cause I have so little time and I gotta do so many things and time is really precious to me lately, so I'm thinking of doing several things at one time. Like, I cooked, put my clothes on a spin mode and cleaning up toilet at the same time. Really, mom should see it! And I studying while putting my mask on. Watching Running Man while eating. Well, at least I'm starting to appreciate time. Hahaha.

But new semester has really taken its tool on me, seriously, I need to take 7 subjects in this semester, few tests in a week, tuition classes and Running Man, of course. Lol.

Anyways, life has been really beautiful to me. I'm learning new things everyday, great friends with me, supporting parents with me, wonderful Dolls of mine, amazing best friend cum boyfriend of mine, alhamdulillah.


Daddy, see! You must be proud of me! Haha.




And now I just need energy pills. Overdose one please.

No comments:

Post a Comment