Alya Qistina

Monday, March 25, 2013

Run

I've told you that my schedule recently has been really tight. Really contented.

And I'm tired too. Of running....



....on Subway Surfers.

I'm so into this game that I will never let any minutes pass by not playing this game. Even though in between classes gap or while waiting for the lecturer to come or when I'm in bed to sleep.

So the ones who are getting annoyed were my friends. They will kacau me and distract me, cause I don't layan them babbling, and they will grab my cellphone, and calling me by my full name.

Hahaha. I don't know why God keeps sending me friends like these. Aihhh.



Went to Samsung center the other day accompanying my housemates, found Subway Surfers game in a tab. "Right, my goal is to complete these missions", I said to myself. Then I heard Ain said, "Ishhh, sini pun boleh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment