Alya Qistina

Thursday, January 30, 2014

3 down, 7 to go

So now, I've done with my final exams. 7 papers, 7 different feelings, 7 different situations. Not to forget, 7 sleepless nights. My sleeping pattern was messed up, I sometimes sit the exams with no sleep the night before and sometimes sitting the exam just after I woke up. And since it's in winter, I didn't really need that much time to dress up to school. Just wear anything that you want and cover them with a winter coat. And grabbed the lycra shawl that obviously doesn't need any ironing.

I'm not sure if I understand my brain very well, but I think I work best under pressure. I tried several times to study early so that a day before the exam, I can revise everything that I learnt and start doing some exercises.

Ha Ha Ha. (Laugh to myself). But I'm still proud of myself, come to think of it, I was quite ambitious. Hahaha.

And I utterly can't.

I don't know how it worked. But when I tried to study early, I suddenly became so playful and hard to concentrate. For example, I skipped few pages. Or I took a break to play Candy Crush. Or I slept the whole day and started being ambitious again the next day. Hahaha. Bad student.

So yes, 24 hours before the exam, I switched my engine on, pressed the 5th gear and only took a break 4 to 5 times just to do the necessities; eat, pray and shower. Nescafe was a real best friend. No more crazy Candy Crush and only did WhatsApp a little. I was really in a rush. I had to finish 187 pages of Pharmacognosy text book in a day!

Oh Lord..

The same things happened for the rest papers. Hahaha. I remember last year when I didn't sleep and went to the exam with a patch on my head.

It wasn't healthy, of course. And I'm not sure if it's a habit or whatever, but I tend to study last minute. The same things as in my diploma years.

Whatever it is, let's just hope for the best result. All is well. All is well. All is well. All is... *yawn*

Gotta continue my sweet dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment