Alya Qistina

Friday, December 30, 2011

Mid-semester break

I received a text message from Shushy. My best friend. At 1 pm.

"Bestnya tidur"

Whatever. She tried to make me sakit hati. Damn. She just had no idea how working is all about. You see, I wake up at 6 am everyday and I need to catch a bus at 7.30 am. And I know she might be sleeping at that particular time. Teenager, she is. What do you expect?

Hahaha. She's so cruel.


Shushy. She is my best friend since we're in high school. We stayed in the same classes for 3 years and we sat next to each other. (Much closer during the exam time, you know why). I continued my study with a diploma in Pharmacy in UiTM Pulau Pinang and so do her. She was my junior and now still doing her Civil Engineering.

Yes, we obviously share so much secrets. She is the one who willing to stay with me no matter how bad I am. You see, I'm a short tempered and stubborn.

And coincidentally Ameerul is now doing his Mechanical Engineering in the same university. Nahhh. I'm not being a queen control but Shushy and Ameerul are actually share the same Calculus lecturer, and class, perhaps.

Shushy was willing to be my spy. Hahaha. That's just so funny.

And now they're having their semester break. I want they to get enough rest because I'm going to crash Penang on February! Wohooo.



1 comment: