Alya Qistina

Saturday, May 30, 2015

crazy month

I'm so tempted to open this site and blog about what's going on in my life (well, nothing's actually going on here hahaha), but I've been so so so busy that I didn't have much time to even switch on my laptop.

My final exam has started! Passed 2 papers and still struggling for the rest 5 papers. 7 papers is totally normal okay.

So this means my sleepless nights have begun. My blood level should be contented with caffeine. Books and notes are everywhere to be found; bed, study desk, coffee table and even on laundry rack.

And this struggle has some sweet ending, perhaps, because I'm going back to my country just a few day after the last paper ends. Isn't that exciting to start Ramadhan at home?

Hahaha so happy to escape summer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment