Alya Qistina

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

too skinny

I've been receiving this a lot lately.

"Why are you so skinny?" "You need to gain some weight" "I think you are too skinny".

Well it turns out to be true. It means, all they said were all true!

I know! I lost some weight and it is not healthy. My current weight is 34.4 kg. My previous weight was 35 +/- kg. I don't know what happened for me to loss such weight.

People out there are struggling to reduce some weight, while I'm having a headache here on how to gain weight. And the feeling is the same. We all want to be normal! And healthy! I know this is so stressful.

I've always wanted to gain weight, definitely. At least to make my BMI normal again. I eat, of course. I eat quite often. Not a lot but quite often (Only eat a lot at that time of the month). I drink a lot of plain water, which may up to 1000 ml in a day. I'm a big eater of vegetables. I eat fruits.

But I don't exercise. I sleep a lot. I eat anything - no restriction. Junk food and carbonated drinks are included, of course. I sleep late at night. And I keep on being stress over stupid things, like "my pizza doesn't turn out to be a real pizza" or simply just like "I don't have anything to wear" hahaha. Which are not that healthy.

And now when the exam season comes, my appetite has reduced I don't know where she goes. I can stand all day just by drinking a cup of Nescafe. I don't really have an urge to eat.

Plus, with this braces on, it feels so hurt to even bite a rice!

So that sum up my lifestyle.

My friends suggested me few methods on how to gain weight. Try this milk. Try this vitamins. Try this and that. Which I was like, yes, that may work on me! Should I try now?

Well, haven't try anything so far!

And my friends try to calm me down like, "Don't worry, you'll gain some weight when you get married".

Marriage must be fun, huh? Hahaha. You don't need food, you'll just need a love.

Or should I just get married?

Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment