Alya Qistina

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hot or Cold?

Some amicable colleagues asked me, why do I look different today? Hehe. Well, I slept at 4 am last night and only woke up at 11 am and got myself ready to go to work which start at 1 pm. So I actually woke up earlier than before, (You can imagine what time I used to wake up before, hate me, I don't mind. Hehe.). Waking up early means you have much more time to get ready, make up, dress up calmly and so forth.

They told me something like, "You look different today, why ha?"


CAUSE I PAINTED MY EYEBROWS THICK! HAHA!

(Ignore that medicines' background- I was at work, with uniform on some more!)


"Thick enough, huh?"

And some of them knew what I've done to my eyebrows, so she said, "Tebalnya kening, kenapa?"

I said, " I'm a Cleopatra".

They laughed. I'm serious, I'm a Cleopatra (wannabe).

They said, "Yeah, you're going to Egypt soon, take the mood, take the mood".

Hahaha.

Well, I discover a new item at our pharmacy. Guess what, we now have something called Arania Hot & Cold pack something something I don't remember the full name, so it's basically a thick plastic bag containing liquid. It works by just placing them directly to your skin. If you want it to be cold, place it in the fridge before use, or, if you want a hot effect, put them in the microwave first for 2 to 3 minutes.

Something like this...


So I was thinking to buy it (RM18+/each) who knows just in case I got period cramp, I can use this hot pack. And if I want a soothing effect to my eyes or my face or anywhere that I like, I think this helps a lot. Well, we don't know what will come next. Who knows, jet lagged, migraine, swollen leg or whatever.

Hehehe. The thing is I want instant spa, that's it.

Girl will always be a girl. They see everything in beauty aspect, even medicine! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment