Alya Qistina

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Fifiey,




Fifiey Hamid. One of my best friends and she's a part of Dolls. 

Dear Fifiey,

Happy 22nd birthday to you, sweetheart. I wish you all the best in your life ahead and may happiness and blessing will always be with you. I know your birthday this year might not be as great as the past and let's not take the news as your birthday gift. Allah's fair. He made everything perfectly. I bet you know, everything that happened has its own reasons. I just want you to know, you are never be alone, He made you have me, He gave you Dolls and you still have your own great family. 

I know this might be really tough to you. Believe me, if I were you, I would feel like losing my entire life. And trust me, I'm really proud of you, of what you've passed, of what you've done and achieved. It's not easy to accept the fact that our loved one has gone and leaves us. There's always a reason why.

You're really strong, dear. I believe he would feel really proud of you too.

Keep your chin up. Stay strong. Remember your loved ones. Remember Allah. He will always be with you in any situation, Insyaallah. 

And I'll always be by your side. 


Love, 
Qissy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment