Alya Qistina

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dilemma


What have I gotten myself into? -__-

Okay, this was okay, quite interesting. They'd invited those brilliant and successful panels who used to study there in Egypt. Nice tips and advice. Great motivational talk. I was all inspired. But I yawned few times then.

I played Temple Run. I played Fruit Ninja. Tried to concentrate but what I'd ever thought was, "Is this really what I want?", "Am I doing the right thing?", "God, I actually have gone this far!", "I'm going to Egypt in couple of months more".

So I whispered to Iffni who sat next to me, she said, "Hoi we are doing it halfway okay!"

Okay. Am I normal?

Dilemma.


Ameerul saw this picture and said, "Fake smile!" You jelly, man! He said that he didn't want me to smile like this in our wedding photos (if only I get married to him hehe).


Okay. I'll smile like this then. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Lama tak jengah sini, awet muda lagi dak Alya Qistina ni. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete