Alya Qistina

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend for two

All my weekdays felt like the longest one. You see, Ameerul told me he might coming back home this weekend and would probably have a date with me. So all of my days were left waiting for him to come back. I was just impatient! Haha.

But still, some arguments came out whenever we met. Where to eat? What to watch? Where to park? Which road to choose? God, why we just don't have the same exact chromosomes and DNA so the chemistry will be much stronger. Haha.

Well, it turned out to be the most relax and happy weekend for me, after tiring weekdays of work. Especially when he smiled after waiting for me to get myself dressed up - which was a complete miracle. Obviously, girls will take some time to  dress up. So Ameerul usually will get all sweaty and nags me for being late. But yesterday was pretty amazing, I mean, where did you left the old you, sweetheart? Haha.




A day spent with you is always a day well spent. Why haa? I find myself so happy and contented whenever we are together. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment