Alya Qistina

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1 Syawal

I was a little bit depressed. My outfit for raya couldn't be ready on time. I was like, that baju was surely intended for hari raya and it was just couldn't got to be ready on the day that I should be wearing it. What's the point of having baju raya then? God! And most of my outfits are still in KL. 

Keep calm and ransack the cupboards!


I was just being at home on 1 Syawal and people came to my house instead. Families, relatives, cousins, mom's cousin bla bla bla. 

So basically my place was in the kitchen. Yeahh, I'm a good girl.

 And daddy's good girl too.

Adik Ejaah! Comelnya dia. Look at her hair pins, good choice huh? *blow nails.


Everybody was so geram and wanted to play with her, including her Tok Pa. My dad left her on the floor and never wanted to take her back. She whined few times and lifting her hands as a sign of "please take me out of here" but nobody wanted to take her then. Naughty ahh you guys. Haha.


By that look, we knew she hated us haha. But still, she's such a sweetheart to us.


Well guys, this might be late. But selamat hari raya. Maaf zahir batin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment