Alya Qistina

Friday, January 6, 2012

Dekat Padamu



My goodness, Ameerul and I went karaoke last week and he picked this song and he asked me to sing it! (Which is common. He'd never sing and whenever we go karaoke, he'll just choose out the songs and I'll be the one who sing them).

And to the video above, I'd almost forgotten that this song has ever existed. He just found it in the song list.

He loves this song and it took our memories to the old good days as the high school students then. It's hilarious.

Well, happy monthly anniversary Ameerul Ashraf. I will always dekat padamu.

Haha.

1 comment:

  1. suka tengok life you sekarang..
    i'm happy for you dear..
    at last you owned your happiness..
    may he's the one..
    kena banyak bersabar dalam hubungan.. :)

    ReplyDelete