Alya Qistina

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New year with loves

Oh happy new year 2012 guys.

I was off the day so Ameerul took me to his place Seremban. Guess who I met?


And we're off for some refreshment .And now looking back at this picture making me to have a huge urge for Tutti Frutti. Well, I'm not good in decorating topping for the yogurt and my Tutti Frutti cup always ended up being a so not tempting one.

Even Ameerul refused to eat it!



Played a game on a piece of paper. We just didn't know what to do while waiting for other friends to arrive.

Lake Garden.


Why I couldn't just stop talking?

And spotted Yasmin Hanani at the back!

This was my first time meeting her. She's so sweet and easy going. She's just adorable.




And she's wacky! Haha.


And my other girl, Mariyah.


No comments:

Post a Comment