Alya Qistina

Monday, January 2, 2012

Tea break!

We're rarely having time together. He was in Penang, studying and now I'm working in Kuala Lumpur. Guess how many times we meet in a month? One to two, yes. Pathetic. Haha.

So he's here! Coming back for a week for a mid semester break. I wish he could extend the holiday and make it up to a month. I don't know how he's going to do that, but you know I'm desperately wish it.

So we off for some tea.




With a good book. Nerd.




Good foods. Slurpp. Yummy tummy.




And we went to Ikea.

And dreamed to buy this lazy chair. Weeehoo.

And practiced to be a good wife. With a beautiful home designs.

Ahhha, red sofas! I don't know why but I kinda love red stuffs lately. Red pants, red lipstick, red handbag. And red money as if they exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment