Alya Qistina

Saturday, April 11, 2015

new member

I will be back in Malaysia in less than 3 months. Excited, no? And I'm pretty sure this summer break will be the exciting one. Because we are going to get a new family member!

My big brother is going to get married! First wedding in our family and of course they can't proceed to anything unless the loveliest of all is back from Egypt. Hahaha but I missed their engagement. Plus the time zone spoiled a lot. I only wake up when they'd done with the ceremony and I was celebrating alone on my bed seeing the pictures on Facebook and Whatsapp.

So, as for the wedding, they are patiently waiting for me to come back. I'm so special like that hahaha.

I personally haven't meet my future sister-in-law. Never once. Unlike the other family members. So they are talking about how good she is. How adorable she is. How lovely she is. How diligent she was in the kitchen helping my mom. So my mom likes her a lot.

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm excited okay. So my biggest contribution so far is... choosing my own outfit to the event.

And for the outfit, I know this uncle here that sews very very well. Hahaha he is one amazing tailor. I will just show him few pictures of the dress that I want him to follow, he nods and tell me to come a few days after to collect the dress. I find it amusing! Like he's a mind reader perhaps? Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment