Alya Qistina

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shopping companionship

Honestly, I'd prefer to shopping alone than in a bunch of group. I mean, you wouldn't want people to be agitated waiting for you to choose your clothes, since you need to understand, they surely need a lot more to do.

Unless we girls are really planning to just hanging out together at the shopping mall. Who knows, just a quick window shopping. (But honestly my window shopping plans were never came true! It's always went shop till drop plan. Failed! Sigh).

Ameerul will accompany me if he is in town, it is always fun whenever he is around. First, he will help me carry all the stuffs. Secondly, he will help me choosing out what's the best for me, even though our tastes are utterly different. Really. But he's actually really like a dad. You can't simply do something crazy whenever you're with him. For example, finish all your food first. Don't buy this, you're not going to wear this though, I know.

Okay...

Well, somebody was complaining that she just had such a really bad week. So she claimed that she needed some rest and fun and joyful moment, just to relief her stress. Okay, if I were her, the only thing that can make me feel any calmer is shopping. So, okay, I said, "Let's go shopping".

Syadie, one of the Dolls. Just the two of us, but the feeling was like, it was 10 of us. (She represented 9 people herself!)

It was really fun. I'd never thought this would be beyond fun. She's crazy, just like me. She's my utterly awesome shopping companion.





Our day was really like the one in The Amazing Race, stupid kids version, which were us. Shops after shops. Laughs after laughs. Pictures after pictures. Fashion trends and styles talks. She's really like my alter ego. I mean, she just had this thought like the one in my head. 

What's funny was, after some shopping,  and we sat for a while, taking a quick tea time together and suddenly she said, "Let's go. Jom teruskan perjalanan jauh kita".

Crazy! That's why I love you my weirdest best friend!




And, eye bags always been such an embarrassment! 

Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase. - Erma Bombeck 

1 comment: