Alya Qistina

Saturday, February 11, 2012

3 am conversation

Her: You know what, my late grandfather had this one shop. Basically it sells groceries. Now, it has been 8 years since my late grandfather leaves us, my grandmother is still going to the shop. She sits on her own chair, eating, greeting the customers. She may be to old to help doing the things, but she never fails to go there everyday.

Him: She misses her late husband.

Her: Yes, I think so.

Him: It must be really hard. If we lose someone that we really love. Someone that lives with us, sleep together, eat together, doing things together, even raising kids together. Now when he's leaving, it must be really sad.

Her: Yes, right. My grandmother must feels really alone.

Him: Lucky that she still has their children. But that won't be same.

Her: What if I'm leaving?

Him: What if I'm leaving?

No answer.

1 comment: