Alya Qistina

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ultrasound check






I had a mammogram appointment last month and I was so concerned about my health and this wasn't my first time doing breast check.

Call me health psychotic but honestly I was detected with 2 lumps on mine. Gosh, I should be worry, am I?

Since it wasn't new to me, so I may be less worry about it. I have been diagnosed about this since last 2 years where my lumps were getting bigger and sometimes it hurt.

But when the doctor said, I was too young for mammogram test, (I'm only 22, so mammogram will be a little bit dangerous to me), so they changed it to ultrasound test. Pheww. I was allllll thankful. Ultrasound was much more exciting and a lot less painful. And a bit ticklish.


I chortled a lot during the test.

-_____-

Seriously, you can't bring me anywhere or else you'll end up regret with embarrassment. Hihi.




But good news, everybody. The result was out and I'm all breast cancer-free! Or even the symptoms. Alhamdulillah.



But since I was detected with lumps (and now I still have it), so I keep doing the manual breast checking all the time.

Girls, this is serious. Taking care of your own health is important. Learn how to do self-checking. Remember, beautiful isn't only about physical appearance but mentally and health too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment